1. POLICY OVERVIEW
2. UPDATE OF THE NEXT POLICY
We have the right, at our discretion and at any time, to update or change any part of this policy. We may or may not send update notices to your email address. You are obligated to visit this policy as frequently as possible to be aware of any updates to this policy.
3. THE TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED BY DUNIAPAY AND THE REASON
We collect the following categories of information in connection with our Services:
• Non-personal information: We have programmed our site software to collect certain non-personal information from you when you visit our platforms. The information includes:
Your IP address;
Your device type;
The operating system of the device;
This type of information is not personal and cannot be used to identify who you really are. This information helps us locate where you are accessing the Platforms from, it also helps us monitor and prevent fraudulent activity and combat terrorism and money laundering.
• Personal informations: In order to use our Services, you must submit information that we will use to identify who you are. Information may include, but is not limited to:Your name ;Your first namesYour birthday;Your mobile phone number;Your email address,Your geolocation;Your bank account information.In addition to providing the Services to you, we may ask you to provide any government issued identification, such as national ID, driver's license or passport, if valid. Personal information helps us identify who you are and provide the services to you.
• Information on social networks: We use the social media plugin to facilitate your access to your account. Social media plugin is a feature of our site that allows us to access details of your social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Social media plugins help us make it easier for you to access your account.By clicking on any of the social media buttons on our site and connecting it to your DuniaPay account, you grant us permission to access this information on social media.
• Information from third-party sources: We collect information from third party sources such as statutory agencies, public databases, social media websites to perform additional checks regarding money laundering and other fraudulent acts. By using our Services, you agree to these checks being carried out on you.
4. WHAT DUNIAPAY USES YOUR INFORMATION FOR
We use your information, among others, for the following purposes:• We use your name to identify who you are;• We use your e-mail and mobile number to send you notifications such as promotions and offers (“marketing”) and also to respond to your request.• We collect non-personal information such as your device type and IP address to identify the device you use to visit the Site.• We collect geolocation information to locate your location.• We use your age and date of birth to apply our terms and conditions to see if you are within the age limit.• We collect and use the blog and other statistical information to find out how to improve our Platforms and Services.• We collect and use your billing and banking information to complete your transfer request.• We use your information on social networks to facilitate your access to your account.• We perform third party audits to enforce our terms and conditions and to prevent fraudulent activity.
5. WITH WHOM DOES DUNIAPAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may share your information in the following circumstances:
• Third party service providers: Third party service providers are entities that perform tasks on our behalf. In order to efficiently carry out your money transfer, they need your banking information. However, our third party service providers have an obligation to only use your information to accomplish the task for which we use it. We make sure they don't use it for their personal program or benefits.
• Lawyers: In the event of legal proceedings, complaints or requests where a competent court or competent legal body requests your information, we will share your information with them. This may include, for example, complying with an ongoing investigation such as fraud or cybercrime that may be related to your use of our Services. While it is our obligation to share your information with a competent court, we will never comply with their request unless it is in writing and with the required documents.
• Business transfers: The transfer in this context may be an acquisition, merger or consolidation of DuniaPay by / between another company. If any of these situations occur, we may need to share your information with the company with which we are merging, consolidating or acquiring. Although we do not intend to effect a business transfer, it is possible.
• Other third parties: You can consent to our sharing your information with other third party entities. For example, a request from a government agency to perform additional checks on your transfer activities.
6. HOW DUNIAPAY SECURES YOUR INFORMATION
We recognize the importance of your information and the consequences attached to it if it is viewed by unauthorized persons; for this reason, we have put in place administrative, electronic and physical measures to ensure that they are properly protected from the reach of unauthorized persons or third parties. Not only do we limit the circle of access to your information, but we also store our users' information on a private server. In addition, we do not share your information with third parties for the purposes of marketing and anti-money laundering and terrorism control.However, the flow of data by electronic means (website, application, email) is not absolutely secure as technology evolves daily. We are not responsible for any loss of your information through theft. We also implore you to keep access to your account information private.
If you learn of possible unauthorized access to your account, please do not delay in contacting DuniaPay through our support email: email@example.com or our phone number +226 71493377.
7. HOW LONG DUNIAPAY KEEPS YOUR INFORMATION
Dunia Payment will keep the personal information of its customers for the necessary duration defined and provided for by anti-terrorism and money laundering laws and for customer identification policies. This period can be up to ten years, from the closing of their accounts or the termination of its relationship with its regular or occasional customers.It is about complying with legal requirements and impending requirements of the law.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right :to have information relating to the processing of your personal data.to request a copy of your data and send it to you or to have access to your data; to modify personal data when there is incorrect or missing information; to ask us to delete Your personal data when You consider that we have no right to keep them;To request that your DuniaPay account be deleted to ask us to send you, or to stop sending you, communications of a commercial or advertising nature using the contact details mentioned below; to object in certain circumstances to your personal data being processed.
• Technical cookies: this is a type of cookie used to manage your sessions. It also helps us to run our platforms efficiently.
From time to time, we may send notices about promotions and offers from the company to the email address you signed up with. By submitting your email address when registering for our Services, you acknowledge and grant us the right to send you such notices and offers. However, you can unsubscribe from these reviews and offers at any time. To unsubscribe, click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any notice or offer sent to your email address.
11. CHILDREN'S POLICY
Our Services are available to people 18 years of age and over. We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are between 13 and 17 years old, you may only access and use our Services under the supervision of a parent / legal guardian. If we discover that you do not meet the required age limit, we will immediately terminate your participation on our platforms without being liable for any loss.
If any part or paragraph of this policy should be found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or void, that part or paragraph will be terminated while the other parts which are still valid and enforceable will remain in full force.
13. THIRD PARTY LINKS
14. CONTACT DETAILS
We care about any questions, complaints, suggestions or feedback you have regarding the DuniaPay services or our platforms. To contact us, use the contact details below:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: +226 71493377
Address: Sector 15 Ouaga 2000 Zone A1, built on parcel 32, lot 25, section 282 (F), Burkina Faso